Natural Language Processing
- Foundations of statistical natural language processing / Christopher D. Manning, Hinrich Schütze.
- Available at Jacobs University IRC - P98.5.S83 M36 1999
- Speech and language processing : an introduction to natural language processing, computational linguistics, and speech recognition / Daniel Jurafsky, James H. Martin.
- Available at Jacobs University IRC - P98 .J87 2009
- XML Shallow Parsing with Regular Expressions: checkout Appendix D: An Interactive Shallow Parsing Demo
- The O'Reilly book on XPath and XPointer: Free to access online
- NLP in Prolog: A full and comprehensive guide
- Machinese Syntax Parser: unfortunately, not free, but demo available
- Bow Toolkit: A Toolkit for Statistical Language Modeling, Text Retrieval, Classification and Clustering